Climate change, which is one of the most important problems of our time and the world, is a great threat that not only changes the life of living things, but also tries to change our lives completely.
As Izmir Katip Çelebi University students, with the name IKCU Climate Change Summit, we planned to hold a summit in order to raise awareness by emphasizing the environmental, conscious and public importance of climate change.
- environmental protection
- External event
In our program, the carbon footprint that is caused by automotive and food industries; possible harms that can occur in the future on global economy and the world that is still habitable; precautions that must be taken in order to slow down and end the climate change in various industries; decreasing carbon footprint through improvement on automation and waste management in cities will be the subjects that are covered around this serious topic.
- What is global warming?
- What are the causative factors?
- What damages does it cause?
- What is the legal dimension?
- What are the effects of the Food and Automotive sectors on climate change?
- What are the effects of climate change on meteorology?
- What are the impacts of fossil fuels on climate change?
- What are the impacts of climate change on the economy?