This year, the EU Ecolabel is turning 30. This EU-wide voluntary label promotes products of environmental excellence, based on reliable and scientific information. Since then, it has become the best-known ecolabel by consumers in many EU countries.
The number of EU Ecolabel products and licences keeps growing. As of September 2022, there were over 87,000 EU Ecolabel goods and services on the EU market. This represents an encouraging 31% increase since last March. However, in many supermarkets, shops and e-commerce platforms across Europe, the EU Ecolabel (and equivalent national ecolabels) is still outnumbered by unverified commercial green claims.
So how can retailers keep widening the EU Ecolabel offer? What’s in it for them?
Join our webinar to understand what retailers can get out of the label!
In a nutshell, as explained in our new joint publication:
1. Provide consumers with trusted sustainable products
2. Play your part in shaping more sustainable consumption habits
3. Be one step ahead of future advertising rules
4. Certify your green offer
5. Make the reporting on your sustainability efforts easy
Confirmed speakers are:
- European Commission’s DG Environment
- Ms. Emese Gulyás, Tudatos Vásárlók Egyesülete (Association of Conscious Consumers Hungary)
- Mr. Kereto Gormsen, Dansk Erhverv (Danish Chamber of Commerce)
- Ms. Sylvia Maurer, Director of Sustainability, Food, Health, Energy & Safety, BEUC
- Ms. Els Bedert, Director of Product Policy & Sustainability, EuroCommerce
- environmental protection
- Kun online
- Kun online
- Hvem kan deltage
- Members only