This page explains how to correctly display the EU Ecolabel logo on your goods and services. You will also find ready-to-use materials to inspire your own communications and promotional activities on your EU Ecolabel-certified goods and services.
The logo guidelines are intended for EU Ecolabel licence holders, national Competent Bodies, journalists, publishing houses and other relevant stakeholders. They provide clear instructions on how to properly use the EU Ecolabel logo on any type of packaging, marketing materials or publications. The guidelines will also assist you in making the best use of the toolkits below.
When using the EU Ecolabel logo in any form of publication, you commit to respecting the guidelines.
General Digital Toolkit
This toolkit will be available for download in Autumn 2022. The general digital toolkit will contain:
- Social media posts for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Relevant hashtags to use in social media posts;
- Relevant social media accounts to tag in social media posts.
The material within this toolkit can be used as-is (copy/paste). However, it may have the most impact if the content is translated into your national language(s) and/or edited for your target audience(s).
You can find the new EU Ecolabel Product Group Icons here for download:
EU Ecolabel Flyer
Download the EU Ecolabel leaflet in English. Translations in all EU languages coming are available here.
Travel wise, travel green - Tourist Accommodation Toolkit
As the tourism sector begins its recovery from COVID-19, there has never been a better time for us to switch to greener options in an effort to build-back more sustainably. Whether you are a hotel/campsite owner or a holidaymaker, this campaign will allow you to:
- Raise awareness of the EU Ecolabel by posting ready-made materials on your social media accounts and/or sharing these materials with your local networks.
- Show your support for EU Ecolabel-certified tourist accommodation, empowering consumers to make more sustainable choices.
A Toolkit for Multipliers is available in 24 EU languages, and includes a ready-to-use (ready-to-share) zip file with:
- A how-to manual
- A package of creative assets for distribution to your contacts and dissemination on your own
- Social media channels (visuals, stickers, video testimonials… )
- Samples of social media posts (including handles and hashtags)
- A dissemination calendar (with dates and possible hooks around which to plan your communication efforts)
- A link to our interactive quiz
- A customisable template email for you to reach out to your national contacts
The material within this toolkit can be used as-is (copy/paste). However, it may have higher impact if the content is translated into your local language(s) and/or edited for your target audience(s).
Tip: Follow and tag the EU Ecolabel LinkedIn page and/or DG ENV social media accounts when publishing on social media so that we share your posts on our pages.
Find our Tourist Accommodation Toolkits available in all EU languages for download here.
Articles & Success Stories
Discover inspiring articles and success stories that can be shared with your partners and multipliers, including NGOs, journalists, sustainability and lifestyle bloggers, or any other media outlets.
Understand how the EU Ecolabel works and how stakeholders can strengthen the reach of the label.
Find out more about the EU Ecolabel through our articles and success stories.
The EU Ecolabel is awarded to products and services that meet the strictest environmental standards throughout their life cycle.
Still have queries on the EU Ecolabel? Our Helpdesk and the Competent Bodies are here to help.
On March 23, 2022, the EU Ecolabel turned 30! In celebration, the Showroom on Wheels will be making a tour around Europe this summer and several member states will also be hosting their own festivities.