Embark on a journey to nature positive !
In a world suffering drastic biodiversity loss and environmental damage ‘business as usual’ is no longer acceptable, nor desirable. It is only with a long-term vision and strong collaboration that we will be able to turn the tide and protect the natural ecosystems on which societies and economies depend. Organisations of all sizes are already aware of the many opportunities to seize by changing the way they treat nature. Businesses and financial institutions are taking steps towards integrating biodiversity and nature positive business models, while addressing its ‘twin’ crisis – climate change.
Join us at this year's Summit to meet and learn from these pioneering businesses and find peers with whom to embark on your journey to assess, commit, transform and disclose your business for nature.
The Summit will be an important milestone in the road to the second part of the UN Biodiversity Conference (COP15) in December 2022 and will strengthen the European "Business for Biodiversity movement" and help the business community shape and prepare for these imminent changes.
Are you a business or financial institution new to biodiversity? The Summit will help you embark on your nature positive journey. Have you already started engaging with this topic? The Summit will put wind in your “biodiversity sails”.
The European Business and Nature Summit sessions will be held in Brussels at The EGG.
How to get there:
- by train: go to Brussels-South station (Bruxelles-Midi / Brussel-Zuid), then walk 10 minutes to the venue.
- by bus: metro 2 and 6 (stop: Gare du Midi), bus 73 and 78 (stop: Veterinaires), tram 82 (stop: Avenue du Roi).
- by bike: many bike sharing and shared mobility options available in Brussels, check this website.
Around Brussels Midi, within 15 min walking distance from the venue:
- B&B HOTEL Brussels Centre Gare du Midi
- Pullman Brussels Centre Midi
- Hotel De Fierlant
- Appart'City Confort Bruxelles Centre Midi
- Meininger Hotel
- EU Business and Biodiversity Platform