Organisations interested in promoting the Green City Accord, in mobilising cities to become Green City Accord signatories, and/or supporting signatories in implementing their Green City Accord commitments are invited to come on board as Supporters.
Supporters may include: networks and associations of local and regional authorities; provinces and regions; national authorities (e.g. relevant ministries); local, regional and national thematic agencies (e.g. environment agencies); international organisations; universities and research organisations; think tanks; non-governmental and civil society organisations. Applications from other organisations will be considered on a case by case basis.
Individual for-profit companies are not eligible.
Benefits of becoming a Green City Accord Supporter
- Become part of a community of cities and stakeholders committed to improving the environment, and have the opportunity to exchange knowledge and experience.
- Participate in and/or co-organise Green City Accord events (e.g. workshops, webinars) and capacity-building activities for cities.
- Be part of a key EU environmental initiative.
Sign the Green City Accord Supporters’ Statement
There are two steps to becoming a Green City Accord Supporter:
1. Fill out the registration form
2. After the Green City Accord secretariat confirms your eligibility, complete and sign the Green City Accord Supporters’ Statement and email it to the secretariat.
To submit the registration form, you must set up an EU login. More information about how to create a EU login is available here.
- Agency for Energy Efficiency and Environmental Protection
- Association of Cities and Regions for sustainable Resource management
- Associazione Italiana per il Consiglio dei Comuni e delle Regioni d´Europa
- BABLE Smart Cities
- CDP Europe
- Circular Regions
- Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Comunidade Intermunicipal da Região de Coimbra
- Comunidade Intermunicipal do Cávado
- ENSA – European Network of Social Authorities
- Eurecat - Technology Centre of Catalonia
- European Environmental Bureau
- Federación de Municipios de la Región de Murcia
- Fundo de Apoio Municipal
- Green City Network
- Istituto di Ricerca sul Territorio e l’Ambiente – Leonardo
- National Centre for Scientific Research Demokritos
- Omnia Torino
- Polish Zero Waste Association
- Sendzimir Foundation
- Stichting dotSPACE
- Union of the Baltic Cities Sustainable Cities Commission
- University of Bologna
- Veneto Regional Council
- Water Europe
- Zero Waste Europe