The EU Ecolabel holiday accommodation group covers tourist accommodation such as hotels and campsites.
The EU Ecolabel guarantees that certified accommodation has optimised environmental and waste management, and reduced energy consumption, water consumption, transport emissions and food waste.
Check out the dedicated Tourism Accommodation webpage to know what is in for consumers and tourism professionals. You will also find material to use in promotional activities
- Current Criteria
30 June 2025
- Application pack / User manual
- Introduction on the EU Ecolabel (2021)
- Audio Introduction (2021)
- Success story 1 - Blue Ocean (2021)
- Success story 2 - Mas Corbella(2021)
- Success story 3 - MuMa Hostel(2021)
- Audio Success stories (2021)
- EU Ecolabel criteria and application process (2021)
- Audio Criteria and application process (2021)
- Criteria in a nutshell
Do you need more information about this product group? Please fill the contact form.