The EU Ecolabel
Shopping today can be a challenge. There are so many products it's almost impossible to distinguish between them. To stand out, many brands now promote themselves as green or stress their environmental credentials. But can we always trust these claims?
The EU Ecolabel helps consumers, retailers and business make truly sustainable choices.
Launched in 1992, the EU Ecolabel logo has become a byword for quality while meeting the highest environmental standards. It means products (goods and services) displaying the iconic "EU flower" symbol meet all the criteria and have earned the right to join the growing EU Ecolabel Community!
Learn how EU Ecolabel works here!
6 reasons to embrace EU Ecolabel…
- It showcases true ‘green’ products, empowering sustainable choices
- It benefits the environment while encouraging responsible business
- It allows market actors to contribute to the political objectives of a climate neutral, clean, circular economy, and a toxic-free environment
- It guarantees that products are durable and easy to repair/recycle
- It minimises the use of harmful chemicals, as well as emissions into air and water
- It helps in reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions
Have a look at the leaflet to find out more!